Which Food and Beverage Consultant in Delhi Is Best for a New Restaurant?

restrobarkitchens

New member
I am planning to set up a new restaurant in Delhi and currently looking for professional guidance to ensure the kitchen and overall food operations are planned correctly. I would like to connect with an experienced food and beverage consultant in Delhi who can help with restaurant kitchen planning, workflow, equipment selection, menu requirements, and operational efficiency.
I am also searching for a reliable hotel kitchen equipment supplier in Delhi who can provide quality commercial kitchen equipment suitable for a new restaurant. Ideally, I am looking for a company that understands restaurant requirements and can offer solutions based on available space, budget, and expected kitchen capacity.
I came across Restrobar Kitchens and would like to know more about their kitchen design, equipment supply, and consultancy services. Has anyone worked with them for a restaurant project in Delhi? I would appreciate recommendations, experiences, or suggestions regarding their products, service quality, installation, and after-sales support.
 
Top