What should you look for in a good sales lead database?

carlosdavidson

New member
I've been researching different ways to improve B2B prospecting, and one thing I keep coming across is the importance of having a reliable Sales Lead Database .

From what I've seen, simply having a large number of contacts isn't enough. The quality and accuracy of the data seem much more important. If a database contains outdated job titles, incorrect email addresses, or companies that no longer match your target market, the sales team can end up wasting a lot of time.

I'd personally look at a few things before choosing a provider:

  • Accuracy and freshness of contact information
  • Coverage of relevant industries and company sizes
  • Availability of decision-maker contacts
  • Business email and company data verification
  • Ability to filter prospects based on specific criteria
  • Ease of integrating the data into an existing sales workflow
I also came across salestarget.ai while comparing resources on B2B prospecting and found their discussion of B2B sales lead database providers useful for understanding what to compare before selecting a database.

For those who regularly work with outbound sales, what factors do you consider most important when evaluating a sales prospect database? Is accuracy more important to you than the overall number of contacts?
 
Top