stacyreed1
New member
I'm currently researching an OSHA 30 online course and would like to hear from people who have already completed one. I'm considering online training because it offers more flexibility than attending a classroom course, especially for someone who has work and other responsibilities during the day.
There are many websites offering OSHA 30 training, so I'm trying to understand what factors are most important when choosing a course. For example, should I mainly look at the training provider, course format, price, course topics, customer support, or the documentation provided after completing the training?
I'm also interested in understanding how the online learning process works. Is the course usually divided into several lessons or modules? Can you normally stop after completing a section and return later without losing your progress? For people who have busy schedules, was it practical to complete the training during evenings or weekends?
There are many websites offering OSHA 30 training, so I'm trying to understand what factors are most important when choosing a course. For example, should I mainly look at the training provider, course format, price, course topics, customer support, or the documentation provided after completing the training?
I'm also interested in understanding how the online learning process works. Is the course usually divided into several lessons or modules? Can you normally stop after completing a section and return later without losing your progress? For people who have busy schedules, was it practical to complete the training during evenings or weekends?