Has Anyone Tried Smart Water Box for Home Water Generation?

Hi everyone,

I’ve been looking into different options for getting a more independent water supply at home, and Smart Water Box caught my attention because it is designed around the idea of generating water from moisture in the air.

According to the product website, Smart Water Box uses an atmospheric water-generation approach that collects moisture from surrounding air and converts it into water. The website describes it as a DIY system that can be assembled using commonly available materials and provides step-by-step instructions for the setup.

The concept is probably the part I find most interesting. Instead of depending entirely on bottled water, wells, or municipal water connections, the system is presented as an option for people interested in off-grid living, emergency preparedness, water independence, and reducing reliance on bottled water. The website also notes that performance can vary depending on humidity and environmental conditions.

Of course, I wouldn’t want to rely on marketing claims alone. Water-generation systems involve practical considerations such as humidity, electricity requirements, filtration, maintenance, water storage, and safe handling. I’d want to understand those details before deciding whether something like this makes sense for my home.

Has anyone here tried Smart Water Box?

I’d be interested to know:

How easy was the setup and assembly?
How well did the system work in your local climate?
Was the water production consistent?
How much maintenance did it require?
What did you think of the instructions and materials?
Did you use it mainly for emergency preparedness or everyday water needs?
Would you recommend continuing with the system after trying it?

For anyone who wants to check the product information directly, here is the website:

Smart Water Box Official Website: http://eng-smartwaterbox.com
 
Top