Dubai Visa from Pakistan UPTO 20% OFF

Dubai Visa Services through Yugo.pk

Planning to fly to Dubai from Pakistan? Look no further! Yugo.pk offers comprehensive visa services to suit your needs. Whether you're a tourist, visiting family or friends, or on a business trip, we've got all your Dubai visa from Pakistan requirements covered.

Pakistan to Dubai Visa - 2024 Visa Requirements, Process and Documents

Dubai Visa Requirement for Pakistani Passport Holders and Citizens:

Visa is required.

Dubai holds a special place in the hearts of many Pakistanis. With its proximity to Pakistan and its reputation as a top holiday destination, Dubai attracts millions of tourists every year. Whether you're exploring Dubai's bustling streets or soaking up the sun on its pristine beaches, a Dubai visa is your gateway to this vibrant city. Yugo.pk simplifies the visa process ensuring a hassle-free experience for all travelers.

Procedure to Apply for Dubai UAE Visa from Pakistan:

The process according to the type of visa is:

Dubai Tourist Visa Requirements from Pakistan:

CNIC Scan Copy.
Passport scan copy.
Passport size photo scan copy.
Dubai Business Visa Requirements from Pakistan:

CNIC Scan Copy.
Passport scan copy.
Passport size photo scan copy.
Important Dubai Visa Information:

Visa Type:
Standard Visa
Passport validity: 6 months
Number of images: 1
Size of photos: Passport size
Processing time: 4-5 days
Dubai Visa Fee in Pakistan: Rs. 11000 (14 days), Rs.13000 (30 days)
Dubai Visa Documents Required from Pakistan:

Passport scanned copy
Passport photocopy
Card issued by NADRA
Additional information:

The visa fee once submitted will not be refunded in case the visa application is rejected/rejected by the authorities in the UAE.
All visitors must have a valid return ticket and passport valid for at least six months.
However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change.
Visa approval is subject to immigration Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of visa rejection/delay, visa fee is non-refundable in any case.
Overstaying your visa in the UAE will result in fines and detention.
UAE Embassy/Immigration recommends all its eligible applicants to strictly follow the rules and regulations to avoid any delay. As the visa policy is monitored by the UAE authorities, the instructions provided by the embassy are subject to change without prior notice.
Dubai Visa Application Centers in Pakistan:
Provide the required documents to any good travel agent in your city, and you will get your visa easily. To apply for Etihad Airways visa online, click here.

Pakistan to Dubai Visa Tracking:
Contact your travel agent for current status.

Dubai visa rejection appeal by Pakistan:
You cannot appeal. You can reapply.

FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

Q: How can I apply for Dubai visa from Pakistan?

A: You can apply for Dubai visa through Yugo.pk by submitting the required documents to your nearest travel agent.

Q: What are the processing times for visas from Pakistan to Dubai?
A: The processing time for visas from Pakistan to Dubai is usually 4-5 days.

Q: Can I track the status of my Dubai visa application from Pakistan?
A: Yes, you can check the status of your Dubai visa application by contacting your travel agent.

Q: If my Dubai visa application is rejected, are there any additional fees?
A: No, the visa fee is non-refundable in case of rejection or denial by the UAE authorities.

Q: What should I do if my Dubai visa application is rejected?
A: If your Dubai visa application is rejected, you can reapply through Yugo.pk.

Yugo.pk strives to make your Dubai travel experience smooth and enjoyable. Contact us today to start the Dubai visa application process!

Yugo.pk is not responsible for any changes in visa regulations or costs. Please be sure to check the latest information before applying for your Dubai visa.