Umrah Package from Pakistan 2024

Pakistan has Officially Launched the Umrah Visa

Umrah Package from Pakistan

The start of Umrah from Pakistan is also good news for pilgrimage. A source in Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Hajj Tourism has warned that pilgrims may be allowed to leave Pakistan in 2022, and that travel fees may be reduced. Those wishing to perform Hajj in 2022 should ensure that they are ready to apply when Hajj begins.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Frequently questions asked about vaccinations, quarantine, age and documents required for Umrah 1443/Umrah Visa | What do we know so far?

Age?

According to the age extension policy, the age of 12 years and above is eligible and there is no age limit for Umrah visa.

What about pilgrims over 50 years old? Will he be accepted? I heard/read that he was not allowed?

Indeed, there is no upper age limit for obtaining an Umrah visa anyone over 50 is eligible.

Which COVID-19 vaccine is eligible for Umrah visa?

Sinopharm, Sinovac, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson. Pakistani tourists loaded

What about Cancino?

The Saudi government does not approve Cancino for Umrah visas.

Do I need to be quarantined after arriving in Saudi Arabia?

Yes, if you receive Sinoform or Sinovac vaccine, you need to quarantine for 3 days. If you have received any of the following vaccines: Permanent Immunization, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson

Do I need to quarantine if I receive Sinoform/Sinovac vaccine?

Yes, exactly three days after our arrival in Saudi Arabia.

I received the Pfizer/AstraZeneca/Moderna/Johnson & Johnson vaccine, do I need to be careful?

It does not need to be protected. You can perform Umrah / Hajj in Haram

Where do I quarantine? It will be held at a hotel in Mecca / Medina, according to your umrah document.

Depending on your route, you will be in the Saudi government facility in Jeddah or Medina, and after 3 days in quarantine, you can go to a hotel in Mecca or Medina.

What documents are required for Umrah visa?

The passport is valid for 6 months.

Nadra COVID vaccine certificate

Valid ID

Images with a blue or white background

Do I need a Nadra COVID-19 vaccination certificate to book Umrah?

Yes,

You can order the certificate here www.yugo.pk