Golden Goose Sneaker pink velvet vest and

mirasfashion

And people were there. Some, like Lachlan Watson, planned their outfit to stand out from the crowd, which fills up the space as soon as the doors open. I wanted my friend to be able to find me very quickly if I got lost, says Watson, who whore a hot Golden Goose Sneaker pink velvet vest and pants, paired with a matching fuzzy bucket hat and a white turtleneck. Though it should be every month, March has been dubbed Women's History Month, and female titan of industry Tory Burch is celebrating the kickoff with a special curation of hand-selected pieces made by women of the arts, all shoppable online via the luxury e-commerce retailer 1stDibs. Through the partnership, 1stDibs is supporting the Tory Burch Foundation, which empowers women entrepreneurs by providing access to capital, education, and digital resources. Burch's picks feature craftswomen and designers including Clementine Hunter, Lucie Rie, Line Vautrin, Gabriella Crespi, and Claire McCardell.

Let your Balenciaga train whip with the wind. Like everybody else in the world, I've been seriously debating buying that strawberry dress. For fall, I'm looking for something in that vein. And they aren't opting for sweats, either. Though it should be every month, March has been dubbed Women's History Month, and female titan of industry Tory Burch is celebrating the kickoff with a special curation of hand-selected pieces made by women of the arts, all shoppable online via the luxury e-commerce retailer 1stDibs.

You might have recognized the brand as the maker of the white-and-blue ribbed romper that went viral this spring and summer. The Aiva Ribbed Onesie, which featured a 70s-esque polo collar, was spotted on Dua Lipa's Instagram in early March who else misses early March? during a trip to Sydney, Australia. In the slideshow, the Don't Start Now singer paired the romper with pink Nike Air Force 1s, a blue www.goldengoosesow.com Prada bag, and a white, silk scrunchie. Model Shanina Shaik wore the same romper in June while out on a yacht in a tropical location, while fellow mom-to-be Hannah Bronfman wore the cozy one-piece in July during a boat trip to Lake Muskoka in Ontario, Canada. Madelaine Petsch, Amy Julliette Lefevre, Sonia Ammar, Cheyenne Maya Carty, and more were also spotted wearing the piece.

And it's only day one. With shows by Ganni, Rodebjer, Baum Und Pferdgarten, Samsoe Samsoe, and more brands known for their on-point designs, there's still plenty more street style to come from the fashion-minded folks in Copenhagen this week. And since Danish street style has a reputation for influencing global trends - see: prairie collars and poofy dresses - we suggest you take note for the season ahead. Kristen and I are women of color and Selva Negra is a small business, so I've been super conscious of trying to pay it forward to other businesses. Actually what I'm wearing right now is amazing - it's a set by this awesome Black designer named Samantha Black. It's flowy and it's lightweight.