AZ-104 Exam Questions & Answers (Exam Dumps): 100% Verified

faryasummit

AZ-104 Dumps There is no need for a technical background to pass the exams but a technical background will make acing the examination easier. Other Microsoft Azure certification exams include DP-100 for Azure Data Scientist Associate, AI-100 for azure AI Engineer Associate and the list gets updated regularly. azure certifications path Source : s:.whizlabs/blog/azure-certifications-path/ What I did to pass the AZ-104 Exam It was the start of the Covid-19 pandemic in Germany and I was in the penultimate semester of my masters program in Data Analytics(Machine Learning and Big Data) with almost no knowledge on how to use Azure.

Taking safety precautions to stay at home and practice social distancing, I thought it wise to use the opportunity of having ample time to develop myself and add new skills. I leveraged the free time to learn Azure Fundamentals by AZ-104 Exam Dumps spending about 6 -8 hours for 4 days to prepare for the exams, also noteworthy is that I prepared using only free resources, though some paid tutorials could make it easier. There are four ways to take the exams. At a local test center At my home or office At a test center I have a private Access code Following these options you have a choice of your desired date and time to take the exam. My preference was to take it at home and I took the test on March 24th, 2020. What resources did I use? Microsoft Azure free account - This is a free azure account that comes with a 12 months validity. $200 free credit is offered for the first 30 days and more than 25 products are accessible for free afterwards.

GET UPTO 60% OFF ……… >>>>>>>> https://dumpsboss.com/microsoft-exam/az-104/